Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The bungle


Today's comedian is "The bungle". I looked up the ward 'bungle' and it means something that is done badly and that causes problems. In Japanese 'Bukiyou, Hema,Bukiyounahito.' But I don't know why they named so. I think their cont is always funny.The right person who has square face has very strong muscle. He shows his muscle to us, saying " Kacchi kachi yazo!!" Kacci kachi means Hard and tough. And his face is strange and odd. He says "Kuyasiidesu!" by making funny face. I like these two phrases very much. Furthermore, I think left person is very handsome. Do you agree?? Maybe Kacchi kachi person is strange looking, so I feel left person has good looking. Anyway they are sooo funny and give us energy. Please check them!! http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=UVcGx8eDWdg&NR=1

No comments: