Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hannya

Today I introduce comedians "Hannya". These days they became more popular. I set my eye's on them before they become popular<^^>!! When I saw them for the first time, I roughed very very much. Their comedy style is funny and I have never seen such a funny cont. They often act members of club activity. Left person in above picture act a junior person and right person act a senior. The senior is always comical because he put on airs, though he is weak. He try to hide his weakness and that situation make many people laugh! Many people may remember own experience of club in junior high school or high school. I believe "Hannya will be more and more popular in the future!! So please watch their cont. I really recommend them!
http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=t7xtwlOSrRs

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I knew them, and I thought they were very funny. And I looked their conte in your link. I laughed very much!